Bible DescriptionFind the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. Even after more than twenty years, the Spirit-Filled Life Bible offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamic—41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth—More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action—Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible
- Verse-by-verse study notes
The New King James Version®—More than 60 million copies sold in 30 years.
The NKJV of the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible is really awesome! First of all, the blue and white cover makes it very attractive. The beginning of the Bible gives an introduction to the Bible, Contributors, Forty-one themes called Kingdom Dynamics, Word Wealth, Truth in Action, and more, fully explaining just what you can find in this Bible. Also you will find Kingdon Dynamics and Word Wealth lighted throughout the Bible, and charts with Truth in Action throughout. And I really enjoy the detailed information about each book of the Bible and an outline of the books. With all of these, along with other charts, maps and useful study tools, you will find this Bible one of the most valuable study tools you have.
You can never have enough study tools when studying the Bible, and you just can’t go wrong with a copy of this one. I highly recommend New Spirit-Filled Life Bible, NKJV, Edited by Jack W. Hayford.
I received this book from the publisher Thomas Nelson through their blogging program, BookSneeze, to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 55.