New Spirit-Filled Life Bible
New Living Translation
from Thomas Nelson
Find the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Dr. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of anointed leaders to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. Even after more than twenty years, the Spirit-Filled Life Bible offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship.
- Kingdom Dynamic—41 themes throughout the Scripture that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world
- Word Wealth—More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew to everyday English
- Truth-In-Action—Practical charts pulling out practical application from every book of the Bible
- Detailed book introductions to each of the 66 books of the Bible
- Verse-by-verse study notes
My Thoughts on this Bible
New Spirit-Filled Life Bible, New Living Translation
The New Spirit-Filled Life Bible, New Living Translation is a really nice study Bible because the NLT is easier to read and understand what the verse is saying. The copy I have is Hardcover and the color is maroon and black on the cover and throughout the Bible. I think the color is very pleasing to the eye.
There are a number of study tools throughout this Bible to help you understand what you are reading. Throughout the Bible there are framed sections that help explain and teach an important truth in the chapter. I found the Word Wealth very interesting because it takes a word and breaks it down so you can understand the passage better. There are many more wonderful study tools to give you wisdom and understanding. I highly recommend this Bible for your Bible study tool.
I received this book from the publisher Thomas Nelson through their blogging program, BookSneeze, to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 55.