Celebrate Recovery Bible
Foreward by Rick Warren
This softcover Bible is an ideal, real-life spiritual guide for anyone looking for hope in the face of difficult circumstances and the negative habits they are trying to control. Based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and on the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery program, this Bible lifts readers up and shows them how to walk, step by attainable step, on a path of healing and liberty.
- Full text of the world’s most popular modern English Bible—the New International Version (NIV)
- Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps
- Over 110 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
- Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
- 30 days of devotional readings
- Over 50 full-page biblical character studies are tied to stories from real-life people who have found peace and help with their own hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- Book introductions
- Side-column reference system keyed to the eight recovery principles
- Topical index
My ReviewI choose this Bible to review because I know so many people that have gone through the Celebrate Recovery class, and I know how much my friends have been helped because of Rick Warren and his ministry. This is a beautiful Bible inside and out. The cover has a beautiful picture on it, and the fonts and colors make it all very nice. Inside, the words are in a brown color. This is truly a different kind of study Bible. It was put together with those who have taken this class in mind. Among the special things in this NIV Bible as lessons that unpack the eight recovery principles in practical terms, devotional readings, Bible character studies tied to stories from real-life people who have found heal and peace in their own life. And the most important and the one I found most special is the Recovery Stories of people who have found help while attending Rick Warren's Celebrate Recovery classes.
There is so much in this special Bible, and it holds a special place in my heart because of the lives changed by this study. Everyone who has taken this Celebrate Recovery class needs a copy of The Celebrate Recovery Bible. I received this book from Blogging for Books to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 55.