Tuesday, July 14, 2015

How to Tie a Tie: A Gentleman's Guide to Getting Dressed by Potter Style

How to Tie a Tie: A Gentleman's Guide to Getting Dressed
by Potter Style
 
 
 
 
 
Is there enough information about a tie that could fill an entire book? Well I was gently surprised when I read this book. Just going shopping, or seeing the ties men wear tells you that there are oodles of different kinds of ties! But this book takes that a step further. In this book you will find the basics of finding the right tie, the right colors, fabric, design for certain occasions, tying the tie the correct way, and many other interesting things about the perfect tie to wear.
 
This is a smaller size book, so it can perfectly fit in a pocket, or carrying case, just in case information is needed. But this little book not only tells you all about the ties you wear, it helps with other aspects of being well dressed. You will also find out how to match the perfect cufflinks to the perfect shirt, fold those little pocket squares that look so neat in that right pocket, and many other tips and tricks to make sure you are the best dressed guy you can be to succeed. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I hope you will go out and pick up a copy for yourself! You will be pleased with what you find here in How to Tie a Tie.
I received this book from Blogging for Books to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 55.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soso and The Kako Leaf by Bella Disu

  Book Details: Book Title :  Soso and The Kako Leaf by Bella Disu Category :  Children's Fiction (Ages 6-...