Wednesday, December 10, 2014

NASB Note-Taker's Bible Published by Zondervan

NASB Note-Taker's Bible  
Published by Zondervan
 
 

Book Description


Finally, a hardcover Bible that has plenty of room for taking notes during public or private worship, small group fellowships, or any other time or place readers feel the need to make comments in their Bible. No more cramped writing in tiny margins—the NASB Note-Taker’s Bible makes it easy to stay organized and neat. Readers will be able to personalize the text of God’s Word to their lives like never before and will treasure it as a record of their spiritual journey. Includes the complete text of the popular New American Standard translation.

Features:

  • Deluxe wide margins for note takers
  • Complete NASB text
  • Double column text for easy reading
  • Words of Christ in red letter
My Review

This is a great Bible for many reasons, but mainly because you have plenty room to take notes, right in your Bible so you will always have them with you. I am a big note taker, so this is just the Bible for me. I appreciate the extra wide margins that give me extra room to write notes or extra scripture that goes along with the text. And I like seeing the Words of Jesus in red letter. That is not in a lot of Bibles for adults, and it just makes me smile when I can pick out those precious words right away because they are red. The Hardcover, is another nice feature of this Bible. And if you enjoy the New American Standard translation, you have it here.

All in all, this is a really good addition to your Bible collection, or if you are looking for a Bible to carry with you all of the time, this is great for that too. I encourage you to check this Bible out, and see what you think about it. I hope you like it as much as I do!  I received this book from BookLook Bloggers to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 55.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Soso and The Kako Leaf by Bella Disu

  Book Details: Book Title :  Soso and The Kako Leaf by Bella Disu Category :  Children's Fiction (Ages 6-...