Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hope for Each Day

Hope for Each Day by Billy Graham
I love devotionals, and this one is as good as any of them I have. The book is small, a pretty off white and beautiful sunset. In this book, Billy Graham has given us 365 devotionals on Hope. One for each day of the year.
Some of the topics are:
Power for Life
Come Boldly
A Spring for the Soul
Suffering and Success
Life Plus Love
We Can Count On Him
Our Stubborn Wills
The Highest Calling
And I could go on and on. Wonderful topics for us. And the great thing about the book is that if you have other devotionals, you can use this as a resource. If you need something on a certain topic, just flip through the book and find what you need.
I would recommend this to anyone, I don’t think we can have enough books with so many topics. I go to it from time to time when I need answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soso and The Kako Leaf by Bella Disu

  Book Details: Book Title :  Soso and The Kako Leaf by Bella Disu Category :  Children's Fiction (Ages 6-...